Used in Very Good to Excellent condition with sustain pedal and power cable. Minor scuffs. Stand not included.
- It has 88-note, GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted-action keyboard w/ matte black key tops
- It has 64-note polyphony
- It has 10 Voices including Grand Piano, EP, Jazz Organ, Choir and Strings
- Front panel Voice select buttons featuring Dual mode
- It has 50 built-in piano songs (standard repertoire)
The P-95 gives musicians the dynamic, high-quality sound and natural piano touch response they expect from Yamaha, along with a high-quality built-in speaker system are packed slim, exceptionally affordable instrument that’s always ready to play when you are. No compromises, Yamaha quality.
Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard with matte finish of black keys
Just as on a traditional acoustic piano, the keys of the lower notes have a heavier touch, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing. The keyboard’s sensitivity can even be adjusted to match your playing style. This Graded Hammer technology also enables the instrument to provide authentic touch in a lightweight instrument. The matte finish of the black keys enhances the keyboard’s luxurious appearance.
Compact, Stylish Design
The attractive, slim, lightweight design of the instrument suits virtually any interior décor, and occupies less space than most coffee tables. No piano movers required.
Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Dynamic Stereo Sampling
The AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) is a sampling system which creates the realism of an acoustic instrument by using digital technology to record the instrument sound and applying high-quality digital filter technology to the recorded audio samples. The waveform of the sound created by playing the key of an acoustic piano differs depending on the playing strength from pianissimo to fortissimo. The AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling can produce such dynamic nuances by recording samples of various playing strengths. The greater the number of samples used, the higher the expression.
Built-in Stereo Speaker System
This instrument uses highly efficient amplifiers that pack more sound into a lighter digital piano. With 6 watts per channel, these keyboards are ready to go whenever you are.
This instrument features an array of commonly used sounds such as grand pianos, electric pianos, organs, harpsichords, vibraphones, strings and new choir and Jazz organ. Each of these sounds has been recorded and recreated with Yamaha’s unrivaled attention to detail.
50 Preset Piano Songs
A selection of 50 different piano songs is provided for your listening pleasure. These recordings were chosen for their beauty as well as their functionality. Since many of the songs are classic piano pieces, anyone taking lessons can listen to them for reference.
- Width 1,326mm (52-3/16″)
- Height 151.5mm (5-15/16″)
- Depth 295mm (11-5/8″)
- Weight 12.0kg (26 lbs., 7 oz.)
- Number of Keys 88
- Type Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generating Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Number of Voices 10
- Reverb yes
- Dual/Layers yes
- Number of Preset Songs 50
- Number of Songs 1
- Number of Tracks 1
- Data Capacity 65KB (ca. 11,000 notes) for User Song
- Recording Function yes
- Metronome yes
- Tempo Range 32 – 280
- Transpose -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning yes
- Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory 65KB for User Song
- DC IN DC IN 12V
- Headphones connections x 2
- Sustain Pedal yes
- Pedal Unit yes (Optional)
- MIDI In/Out
- Amplifiers 6W x 2
- Speakers (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Power Supply Adaptor (PA-5D)
- Included Accessories
- Music Rest yes
- Pedal/Footswitch yes
- Optional Accessories LP-5a