Spector’s goal to offer an affordable entry-level bass that offers the quality and tonal versatility that the name has become known for. This bass has been tried and tested by several top professional artists and they all agree this NEW Performer by SPECTOR™ model is a worthy addition to the SPECTOR® family of high-quality instruments.
*This particular performer has a small chip in the paint and some finish wear on the back of the body, a couple of minor paint chips on the bottom edge, along with some somewhat superfilous feeling dents on the back of the neck as well.
• Neck Construction: 1-Piece Rock Maple
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Number of Frets: 24
• Scale Length: 34″
• Radius: 16″
• Neck Inlays: Pearl Dot
• Width at Nut: 1.56″
• String Spacing at Bridge: 0.70″
• Truss Hex Key Size: 4mm
• Bridge: SPECTOR® Performer Bridge
• Bridge Hex Key Size: 2mm
• Tone Circuit: Passive
• Circuit Type: Passive
• Bridge Pickup: EMG SSD™
• Neck Pickup: EMG SSD™
• Pickup Type: Passive – Dual Coil, Designed by EMG®,
• The SSD™ (for Stuart Spector Designs) Pickups have a little more midrange than EMG® HZ™ passive humbuckers.
*We can ship internationally! Ask for a quote. There will be a $59 CITES permit fee to ensure that your guitar gets there safely and legally! Don’t risk having your guitar confiscated! We are CITES certified