Used in very good condition. Functions 100%, minor wear, a few small chips in the tolex.
SWR amplifiers have been an integral part of the tool kit for thousands of upright bassists since the brand debuted in 1984. The Natural Blonde amp has taken the features that appeal most to upright players, mixed in some features for acoustic bass guitarists and blended them into the ideal amp for these discriminating musicians. Two independent channels and a jam-packed feature set make the Natural Blonde a Swiss Army knife for bassists of all styles.
- 200 watts
- 2 X 8 enclosure with hi-fi tweeter and rear-firing 5″ driver
- Classic SWR preamp with Aural Enhancer
- Bass Intensifier circuitry
- Master tuning mute and individual channel mutes
- Two independent input channels with 3-band active EQ & phase reverse
- 1/4″ Low Z Balanced input (ch. 1)
- Low Z Balanced XLR & unbalanced 1/4″ input (ch. 2)
- EQ bypass function on both channels
- Independent XLR outputs for individual and summed channels
- Independent side-chain effects loop for each channel
- Footswitchable (Master mute and Bass Intensifier)
- Convenient luggage-style telescoping handle with wheels (optional)
- Spring-handle on bottom of cabinet for carrying or operation in tilt-back mode