Used gently as a store demo, includes cover, power cable, and paperwork.
Suggested Price: $999
The Quilter 12 inch Mach 2 combo is the ultimate amp when you need serious power in a small package. With a throatier voice and more presence, the Classic Lead 80 lives up to its name. A sealed enclosure calibrated to deliver a very balanced and beautiful tone, combined with the powerful and up front characteristics of the speaker are perfect for the player who plays lead, rock, blues, or anyone wanting serious power. Great for electric instruments, the 12 inch combo packs a serious punch for players who love the sound of a 12 inch speaker, and want something powerful enough to handle a full band but portable enough to go anywhere. Combine this with our 12 inch extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoor gigs without a PA system. Weighing in at 27 pounds, it is easy to carry and small enough to go anywhere.
All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
User Profile: You are a musician that plays rock or blues, or you are a lead player. • You want that beautiful biting tone normally associated with a 12 inch speaker. • Your gigs include the need to be loud enough to cut through multiple instruments. • You want to be able to terrify people at max volume. • You want no tradeoff between power and portability. • You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: The heavy duty magnet adds a few more pounds, but still far lighter than any serious 12 inch combo you’ve ever played.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from “nightclub voltage.”