This value-priced cousin of the award-winning Rare Earth pickup shares the same neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity. The Neo-D’s low-profile, high-impedance design needs no battery. Available in single coil and humbucking models.
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Low profile, high-impedance design needs no battery
- Easy installation with no alteration, plug and play right out of the box
- Excellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarity
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8? (98.5 mm) diameter
- Humbucking model features stacked coils to eliminate noise